Mini Cake - 3" Inches. Select a Cake Flavor. Box Design. Choose a box design (included) Fun Surprises. Personalize it!
· #9 Paper Cup Gift Boxes. Another medium-sized box you can use either for gift box or party favours. This box is the easiest gift box ever! With this iridescent paper cups and pink satin rope ribbons, you can make a holo gift box for party favours! Follow the tutorial to make this via Papermash.
Video: Make Your Own Gift Box To make a box 4 x 4 x 2" (10 x 10 x 5 cm), you will need 11.5 x 11.5" (29 x 29 cm) card-stock for base 12 x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) card-stock for lid You can make the box a different size if you like, but make sure that for the base you always use a sheet about 1/2" smaller than what you use for the lid. Click arrow to play the video instructions:
· To make an exploding box you'll need a few basic things: Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid) Complimentary scrapbook paper; Scissors; A glue stick; Pictures ; Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)
· Step 1, Clear out a workspace and grab the materials you need. Grab some lemonade and clear off the table. Here's what else you'll need: Two 12" by 12" pieces of thick scrapbook paper Glue – Mod Podge, glue stick, etc. Scissors Foam paintbrush Ruler Paper slicerStep 2, Draw an X from corner to corner on the back of …
Exploding Box Template – 20+ Free PSD, PDF Format Download. Exploding box template provides you a new way to present your present. This box does not do anything but falls open as the lid is lifted. These templates can be used to make boxes for weddings, birthdays or as a thank you note.
Make a rectangular box with lid, also called a shirt box, in a variety of sizes and depths. This is a very versatile box that can be used to package about any gift. It can also be made without the lid and used as a letter box, napkin holder, etc. Instructions are given for drafting a box pattern/template for any size rectangular box.
· Template for Cake Box. 20. Cake Slice Box Template ~ This is one of the easier templates because you don't have to worry about a closing lid. Use the template to make cake slice boxes for left overs! 21. Template for Cake Box ~ This template is easy to download and assemble and would make a great positive reinforcement treat box!
Cake Slice Box. A piece of cake. Quite literally. A wedge-shaped box that can be used to store pieces of cake. The box consists of an downper and a lower part. The downper part is the cover. The lower part, the tray, does not need glue because it will be locked by the cover.
· 1 sheet of square paper for lid 1 sheet of square paper for the bottom. I suggest using 15 x 15 cm. For the tutorial I used 20 x 20 cm. Cake 'filling': use A4 or letter paper / printer paper. Optionally – Glue. Decorations: Puffy Heart, start with 5 x 5 cm. Origami Icing, start with 5 x 5 ish.?
Cut along all the solid lines, then score along the dashed lines using a butter-knife and ruler. (Scoring the lines like this helps the paper to fold more easily in the next steps.) Step 2 Put glue or double sided tape on the side-tab, then close the template into a tube shape.
· I used a square piece of cake board, covered one side of it with gumpaste and made gumpaste edges for the lid. Take a look at my tackle box cake. I was determined to make the lid for the tackle box out of cake and cover it with buttercream at that AND have the lid partially open.
· They show you how to make a similar design but folded a little differently so the finished project is a pyramid instead of a cube. 8. Flower inspired folding box. Speaking of awesomely shaped folding gift boxes, cubes and pyramids aren't actually the only shapes you can do, even with quite a …
Make a rectangular box with a lid, also called a shirt box, in a variety of sizes and depths. This is a very versatile box that can be used to package almost any gift. It can also be made without the lid and used as a letter box, napkin holder, etc.
Here are the steps in how to make the gift box cake: Frost the cake and smooth the sides. You don't need to have the top perfect at this point. Place the cake in the fridge or freezer just long enough to firm up the buttercream. But before putting the cake in fridge, measure the height of the cake.
Packaging Boxes and Gift Boxes, the coolest gift boxes on the internet. Make sure your gift is the most beautiful. Decorate with original ideas. NO MINIUMUM ORDERS! Get started!
Box with lid. Print template for box with lid, for example a shoe box or a board game box. Length, Width and Height are all inner dimensions. Fit page to drawing Custom: you decide. A4 Portrait (210 x 297 mm ) A4 Landscape (297 x 210 mm ) US Letter Portrait (8.5 x 11 inch) US Letter Landscape (11 x 8.5 inch) A3 Portrait ( 297 x 420 mm) A3 Landscape ...
· Some boxes I've made (or link lists): The tutorial for this 4 2/8" square Box is here. Twenty-five 3x3 links; 4 2/8" box (pizza box style) 4 2/8" box (top opening) Over 100 Purse boxes; 3 inch gift box; Dress shaped Box (with matching cards & embellishments) Easy lidless box; House shaped box; Icicle box (ornament --or carrot box) Trapezoid Box; Sproingy spider box
Bookblock create customisable notebooks, greeting cards and gift boxes for all occasions. We offer hand-picked gifts for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, Christmas and more.. Choose from our curated gift boxes, including housewarming, newlyweds and Mother's Day boxes, or customise your own from a huge range of gift options.